lundi 1 février 2016

Les vacances de Monsieur Bruno


Le tournage de la deuxième saison des Vacances de Monsieur Bruno est commencé.
Monsieur Bruno est arrivé en Inde et vous pouvez dès maintenant le suivre en photos sur Instagram.


2 commentaires:

Unknown a dit…
Ce commentaire a été supprimé par l'auteur.
Unknown a dit…

Bonjour Monsieur Bruno,

We met in late February in the streets of the holy city of Varanasi, India, outside the Baba Lassi shop! I would like to thank you again for sharing your experiences in Varanasi with me and showing me to the Lali Baba ashram! I had a fantastic time at the ashram, and would never have ended up there if it were not for your help... visiting that ashram led to a host of other amazing experiences, which I hope to share with you the next time we meet!
I look forward to seeing your Varanasi episode when it comes out.

Your friend,

Eric - from Montreal, Canada